WORK PLACE FIRST AID AND CPR
The course has been designed to train the general public and lay persons to a basic standard of first aid, to impart a wide spectrum of knowledge spanning the basic principles of immediate action to be taken in emergency situations, and consolidating such knowledge through the discussion and hands on practice of numerous common scenarios.
After successful completion of course, each participant should be able to:
- Assess an emergency situation quickly and calmly.
- Protect him/herself, bystanders and casualties from danger.
- Assess the condition of all casualties and identify the need of immediate care.
- Administer appropriate care of life threatening injuries relative to consciousness, airway, breathing and circulation.
- Deal with other major conditions mainly bleeding shock, burns, fractures, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, epilepsy, stroke and diabetes.
- Comfort and reassure casualties and bystanders.
Why Acme Pakistan:
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC qualifications in Pakistan. Our qualified trainer’s experience, will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.