STANDARD FIRST AID, CPR & AED
- Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) develop this training to provide trainers with the proper knowledge, techniques, and materials needed to successfully teach employees and to keep your organization compliant.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
- How to respond to emergencies
- The EMS system
- The 3 key principles in First Aid: Check, Call, Care.
Duration: 1 day
How to treat:
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- Sudden medical conditions and environmental emergencies
First Aid for:
- Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Head & Spine Injuries
- Bone, Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Wound Care
Why Acme Pakistan:
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC qualifications in Pakistan. Our qualified trainer’s experience, will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.