Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
1. Previous experience and existing knowledge.
2. Attending an IRCA ISO 14001 Foundation Course or Equivalent.
3. Reading or self study.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to develop, implement and promote a health and safety policy, develop individual and organizational competence in health and safety, identify, assess and control health and safety risks, and develop and implement monitoring systems as well as response systems.
1. Alternative to a NEBOSH Diploma.
2. Fastest and easiest route to CMIOSH (Chartered Membership of IOSH).
3. Around 6-18 months to complete.
4. Dedicated assessor to guide you through the process.
5. No formal examination
6. Flexible workplace study.
Delegates are expected to complete their NVQ within 18 months of the start date, and benefit from unlimited support from our team of dedicated, highly experienced assessors throughout their qualification, via visits, email, and telephone.