OSHAC 56 HOURS MANAGER
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC . Companies hire occupational safety and health managers to design, develop, and deploy effective safety management systems within the organization. Occupational Safety and Health American Council OSHAC . design this program for corporate and facility safety managers or directors who are responsible for establishing or managing their organization’s safety and health program. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop, and deploy a world-class safety management system.
- Stay current on OSHA’s regulations.
- Develop the skills needed to build an effective management system.
- Understand the safety manager’s role, responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful.
- Continue to build on your leadership skills and ability to effect positive change.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
- 200 Introduction to Safety Management
- 202 Effective Accident Investigation
- 209 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 211 Safety Management System Evaluation
- 219 Emergency Action Plans
- 220 Effective Safety Committee Operations
- 223 Ergonomics Program Management
- 225 Fire Prevention Plans
- 227 Fleet Safety Management
Why Acme Pakistan:
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC qualifications in Pakistan. Our qualified trainer’s experience, will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.