OSHAC 235 HOURS PROFESSIONALS
Acme is one of approved training center in pakistan for OSHAC . Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) introduce this program for ambitious students who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the occupational safety and health field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program provides the benefits you need to succeed. Maximize potential transfer credits, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
- 200 Introduction to Safety Management
- 201 Introduction to OSH Training
- 202 Effective Accident Investigation
- 204 Personal Protective Equipment
- 205 Hazard Analysis and Control
- 206 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 207 Introduction to Ergonomics
- 209 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 212 Safety Management System
- 213 Hazard Communication Program
- 214 Energy Control Program – LOTO
- 215 Developing OSH Training
- 216 Fall Protection Program
- 217 Conducting OSH Training
- 218 Electrical Safety Basics
- 219 Emergency Action Plans.
- 221 Effective Safety Committee
- 222 Confined Space Program
- 223 Ergonomics Program Management
- 224 OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- 225 Fire Prevention Plans
- 227 Fleet Safety Management
- 228 Preventing Workplace Violence
- 240 Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- 244 Hearing Conservation Program
- 245 Blood-borne Pathogens Program
- 246 Introduction to Machine Guarding
- 300 Trench and Excavation Safety
- 305 Fall Protection in Construction
- 400 Oil and Gas Safety Management
- 401 Oil and Gas Hazard Awareness
- 402 Oil Spill Cleanup.
Why Acme Pakistan:
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC qualifications in Pakistan. Our qualified trainer’s experience, will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.