OSHA 30 Hours Construction Industry
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC. Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) introduce this 30-hour OSHA training to teaches safety awareness and helps each worker recognize and reduce the risks of job site hazards. Our fully narrated and interactive training is intended as a comprehensive overview of OSHA standards and the safety and health hazards workers may face on the job site. This OSHA course places special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention. When the training is completed, you will receive your OSHA 30-hour training card and certificate.
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Improved corporate image and credibility among stake holders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management
- Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Minimization of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
- Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing and elimination workplace hazards.
- Construction Safety Management
- Confined Space entry in Construction
- Personal Protective Equipment
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Work at Height
- Concrete and Masonry
- Permit to Work System
- Derrick Safety
- Hand and Power tools
- Emergency Action Plans
Why Acme Pakistan:
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC qualifications in Pakistan. Our qualified trainer’s experience, will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.