LEVEL 7 INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Acme is one of approved center of European Safety Council (ESC) in Pakistan to offer Level 7 Qualification across globe. The Qualify Level 7 international diploma is designed to provide learners with the expertise required to undertake a career as a health and safety manager and it also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study. The scope of the programe is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their practice capabilities within the health and safety sector. The expected outcome of the Diploma, which is the achievement of a recognized UK qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organizations and the industry globally.
- Learners will need to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding, original thought, problem-solving and recommendations on actions will also be asked for where appropriate. The assignment questions will require learners to draw on real organizations to illustrate their answers. Mature learners will ideally be able to draw on their personal work experience too. The assessment type is to submit the completed modules to the assessor, the assessment will not determine a pass/fail furthermore a feedback from the assessor will be received by the candidates to progress on to the next assignment.
- Apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills Investigate issues and opportunities.
- Develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational and environmental issues. Use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways make use of relevant information from different sources
- Develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges
- Develop the ability to recognize and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills