Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC . Acme is the approved training provider from National Safety Council to deliver Defensive Driving (DDC 8/6) across Pakistan. DDC 8/6 is a comprehensive defensive driving program with a basic eight-hour curriculum that can be reduced to six hours if required by your training needs. Use this interactive course to give drivers practical knowledge and techniques to avoid collisions and violations. Participants learn to choose safe, responsible and lawful driving behaviors. The course includes updated statistics, driving tips and a section that can be customized with local driving conditions and laws, or with specific fleet rules and regulations.
- Provide a common foundation for your safety and health committee/team members.
- Improve the safety culture within your company.
- Help identify workplace hazards.
- Reduce workplace injury rates.
- Improve communication between management and staff.
- Reduce workplace injury claims
- Take important first steps to reach your safety career goals.
- Learn how to be part of your safety committee or team.
- Help change the safety culture of your company.
- Show your initiative as a positive asset within your company.
- Reduce accident and incident
- Practical knowledge and techniques to avoid collisions and violations
- Sensible advice for choosing safe and responsible driving behaviors and habits.
- The importance of occupant safety devices and how to use them correctly.
- Skills to recognize how attitude can help prevent accidents and improve decision making.