CQI AND IRCA CERTIFIED ISO 9001: 2015 LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
The course has been developed as per CQI and IRCA requirements to nurture skills and knowledge in the individuals for planning, conducting, and concluding a first, second or third party auditing for Management systems based on ISO 9001:2015. The course has been designed in line with the requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO17021 for auditing Management systems.
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. The seven learning objectives describe in outline what delegates shall be able to do by the end of the course. Delegates will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all of these areas in order to complete the course successfully. The objectives are as follows:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011.
- Plan and conduct and audit in accordance with ISO 19011, demonstrating ability to: plan and prepare effectively.
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors.
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits.
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Quality Management System audit process.
- Persons responsible for the Quality conformity in an organization.
- Members of an Quality team.
- Expert advisors in Quality Management.
Why Acme Pakistan:
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors training business sector in Pakistan, our trainer’s blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.