48 HOURS TRAIN THE TRAINER
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC . Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) design this “Train-the-Trainer” program for students to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training for their employer. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training. This program also covers important safety and health concepts every trainer needs to know.
The student’s presentation skills should be evaluated locally by a training manager, competent person, or the student’s employer.
- 200 Introduction to Safety Management
- 201 Introduction to OSH Training
- 205 Hazard Analysis and Control
- 206 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 207 Introduction to Ergonomics
- 217 Developing OSH Training
- 217 Conducting OSH Training
Why Acme Pakistan:
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC qualifications in Pakistan. Our qualified trainer’s experience, will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.