204 HOUR OIL AND GAS TRAIN THE TRAINER
Acme is one of approved training center in pakistan for OSHAC . Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) develop this “Train-the-Trainer”‘ program for the help of individuals and employers in the oil and gas industry gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training. This program also covers important and relevant safety and health topics necessary for every trainer in the oil and gas field.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
- 200 Introduction to Safety Management
- 201 Introduction to OSH Training
- 202 Effective Accident Investigation
- 204 Personal Protective Equipment
- 205 Hazard Analysis and Control
- 228 Preventing Workplace Violence
- 246 Introduction to Machine Guarding
- 247 Intro to Process Safety Mgmt (PSM)
- 245 Blood-borne Pathogens Program
- 300 Trench and Excavation Safety
- 305 Fall Protection in Construction
- 400 Oil and Gas Safety Management
- 401 Oil and Gas Hazard Awareness
- 406 Oil Spill Cleanup
Why Acme Pakistan:
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC qualifications in Pakistan. Our qualified trainer’s experience, will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.