156 HOURS TRAIN THE TRAINER
Acme is one of approved training center in pakistan for OSHAC . Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) develop this “Train-the-Trainer”‘ program for the help of individuals and employers in the construction industry gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training. This program also covers important and relevant safety and health topics necessary for every trainer in the construction field.
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Create a more impressive resume.
- Stay current on the standards and regulations applicable to the construction industry.
- 201 Introduction to OSH Training
- 204 Personal Protective Equipment
- 206 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 215 Developing OSH Training
- 217 Conducting OSH Training
- 330 Health Hazards in Construction