REGISTERED SAFETY PROFESSIONALS
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for IBOEHS – The International Board of Environmental Health & Safety. The Registered Safety Professional (RSP) provides recommendations and actions for the prevention of accidents and/or incidents, which may cause injury or illness to people, damage to property, or destruction to a community (environmental). They employ various analytical methods to identify physical and health hazards. Then recommend and / or implement appropriate control measures (engineer, administrative, work practice, and / or personal protective equipment) to eliminate or mitigate the hazard. In addition to having a working knowledge of the fundamentals and application of occupational health and safety, a Registered Safety Professional® must be knowledgeable of science (physical, chemical, biological and behavioral), mathematics, business management, insurance, and performance of specially operation, such as construction, manufacturing, healthcare, etc.
Safety & Health Management:
- Identifying applicable laws & regulations.
- Evaluate workplace for hazards & assess risk.
- Demonstrate compliance written programs.
- Design and implement safety management systems.
- Identifying applicable laws & regulations
- Evaluate workplace for hazards & assess risk
- Development of written programs.
- Design and implement environmental management systems.
- Determine effectiveness of management systems.
- Maintain recordkeeping system.
- Establish working relationships with stakeholders.