RAILWAY SAFETY OFFICER
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for IBOEHS – The International Board of Environmental Health & Safety. This course will provide employees in the Railway industry with a consistent approach to initiating, conducting and reporting on an investigation into Railway occurrences with a view to identify safety deficiencies and propose remedial action to prevent similar occurrences in future. Among other things, delegates will be taught a systematic approach to the investigation of train safety incidents; and vehicle, infrastructure and operational aspects needed for safe and orderly operation of a railway.
- Site investigation and cause finding procedure.
- Data collection, evidence reconstruction and presentation.
- Main line derailments.
- Derailments at turnouts.
- Slow speed derailments.
- Hump yard derailments.
- Wagon issues and train derailments.
- Locomotive issues and train derailments.
- Track issues and train derailments.
- Failure analysis.
- Train handling and marshalling issues in train derailments.
- Track-wagon dynamics.
- Computer simulations in train derailment investigations.