OSHAC 50 HOURS COMMITTEE MEMBER
Acme is one of approved training center in pakistan for OSHAC . Many states require fully trained safety committee/team members. Trained safety committee members are critical in helping the committee/team function successfully and achieve its goals. Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) develop this program for committee/team members to understand their purpose and fulfill their roles as valuable internal consultants within the company.
- Take important first steps to reach your safety career goals.
- Learn how to be part of your safety committee or team.
- Help change the safety culture of your company.
- Show your initiative as a positive asset within your company.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
- 200 Introduction to Safety Management
- 202 Effective Accident Investigation
- 205 Hazard Analysis and Control
- 219 Emergency Action Plans
- 220 Effective Safety Committee Operations
- 221 Effective Safety Committee Meetings