OSHAC 30 HOURS SUPERVISOR
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC . Supervisors are invaluable to a world-class safety culture. As an “agent of the employer,” every supervisor has a legal obligation to understand his or her safety responsibilities in the workplace. Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) design this program which helps supervisors develop the knowledge and skills to fulfill those responsibilities and be an effective leader.
- 200 Introduction to Safety Management
- 202 Effective Accident Investigation
- 203 Introduction to OSH Training
- 204 Personal Protective Equipment
- 207 Introduction to Ergonomics
- 209 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 212 Safety Management System Evaluation
- Develop your skills.
- Stay current on OSHA’s regulations.
- Learn how to effectively investigate accidents.
- Monitor employees.
- Evaluate safety management systems.
Why Acme Pakistan:
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for OSHAC qualifications in Pakistan. Our qualified trainer’s experience, will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.