OSHA 30 HOURS GENERAL INDUSTRY
Acme is one of approved training center in pakistan for IBOEHS – The International Board of Environmental Health & Safety. The OSHA 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
- Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act.
- Basic Safety Orientation.
- Walking & Working Surfaces.
- Emergency Action Plan.
- Hazardous Materials.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Confined Spaces & Permit Required Confined Spaces.
- Materials Handling & Storage.
- Machine Guarding Safety.
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing.
- Electrical Safety.
- Hazard Communication.
- Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene.
- Blood-borne Pathogens.
- Record Keeping & Reporting.
- Workplace Violence.
- Safety and Health Programs.
- Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace.
- Lead Safety in the Workplace.
- Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation Safety.