OSHA 30 HOURS CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for IBOEHS – The International Board of Environmental Health & Safety. The OSHA 30-hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in Construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction.
- Confined Space.
- Concrete and Masonry Construction.
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, Conveyors.
- Material Handling.
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
- Work Zone Safety.
- Contractor’s Safety and Health Program.
- Reporting and Record Keeping.
- Electrical Hazards.
- Fall Protection.
- Materials Handling.
- Cranes and Rigging.
- Motorized Mobile Platforms.