LEVEL 4 AWARD IN HEALTH AND SAFETY
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for IBOEHS – The International Board of Environmental Health & Safety. This course goes into detail about every area of health & safety that businesses may encounter and provides information on undertaking effective risk assessments and ensuring that relevant, sufficient and appropriate control measures are in place. The course addresses in-depth health & safety legislation and aims to raise awareness of the responsibilities that all managers and supervisors are expected to maintain.
- Accidents and First Aid
- Fire Safety.
- Statutory Inspections.
- Noise and stress.
- Risk Assessment.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
- The prevention of accidents and ill health.
- Risk Assessment: identifying hazard, risk and control.
- Health & Safety systems, records and documentation
- Safety Committees/Safety Policies
- Display Screen Equipment
- Safe Systems of Work
- The principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Health and safety organization and management