CQI AND IRCA CERTIFIED ISO 14001: 2015 LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
The course has been developed as per CQI and IRCA requirements to nurture skills and knowledge in the individuals for planning, conducting, and concluding a first, second or third party auditing for Management systems based on ISO 14001:2015. The course has been designed in line with the requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO17021 for auditing Management systems.
The 5 day course has been designed to meet the CQI and IRCA requirement for certification of Lead Auditor based on ISO 14001:2007 EMS. The course covers:-
- Introduction to Auditing and important Audit terminologies.
- Requirements for planning the audits
- Stage 1 (Desktop) Auditing
- Planning for onsite Auditing
- Desktop onsite Auditing
- Onsite Audit Process including opening Meetings, Objective evidence collection, Communication during the audit
- Audit Findings and grading the non conformities
- Audit conclusion including audit report preparation
- Closing meeting and outcome of the audit
- Corrective action plan and audit follow up
Who Should Attend:
- QHSE Officers
- Fresh graduate wishing to start a career as environmentalist/ auditors
- Environmental Professionals to gain worth in terms of certification and auditing skills
- Internal Auditors who wish to become external auditors for EMS
- Directors and members of Top Management
Why Acme Pakistan:
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors training business sector in Pakistan, our trainer’s blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.