A real time is to Grad the latest opportunity towards your professional career, 18001 OHSAS Lead Auditor revised standard has been released and new version is on the high demand for implementation. ACME Institute of safety professionals is approved partner for TVE Certifications in Pakistan and offering –IRCA UK Registered OHSAS -18001 Lead Auditor
Introduction of OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
OHSAS 18001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety (OHS) management system and is a part of the OHSAS 18000 (sometimes incorrectly identified as ISO 18000) series of standards, along with OHSAS 18002. It can help you put in place the policies, procedures and controls needed for your organization to achieve the best possible working conditions and workplace health and safety, aligned to internationally recognize best practice.
It is legal responsibility for a company to have developed its health and safety policy and arrangements. Many companies who are taken to progress beyond legal compliance and improve the way their and safety system are now turning to OHSAS 18001:2007 as their method of choice and as a mean of demonstrating the system credibility to existing and potential customers and other interested parties.
5 Days, 08.30 – 17.30 (days 1-3) 08.30 – 17.45 (day 4) 08.30 – 16.15 (day 5)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register as a lead auditor with the IRCA. It is also essential for any serious quality practitioners, particularly those with a responsibility to design, implement and manage a quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Other people who have found this course useful in the past have been internal quality auditors who have been looking to enhance their quality auditing knowledge and skills, those looking to achieve formal recognition for the skills and knowledge that they posses.
• Occupational Health and safety awareness
• Emergency Preparedness
• Occupational Health and safety policy statement
• Auditor skills and registration
• Overview of Health and safety Legislative Requirement
• Auditing Techniques
• Risk Assessment Methods including HAZOP
• Audit case study and role play
• Roles and responsibilities of auditors and audit leaders
• Non conformity categorization and reporting
• Audit Planning, Execution, reporting and follow up
• Improved corporate image and credibility among stake holders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public
• Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management
• Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
• Minimization of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
• Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
• Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing and elimination workplace hazards
• Improves the incident investigation process
• Increases employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process
WHY Acme PAKISTAN
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors training business sector in Pakistan, our trainers blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.
STYLE OF DELIVERY AND COURSE LEADERS
Our course leaders are OHSAS Lead Auditor professionals, as well as being qualified, registered and experienced auditors. They have extensive knowledge across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. They have all cut their teeth as successful change agents within high profile organizations, and fully understand the range of technical, legislative and people challenges that face those with a responsibility for delivering real quality improvements.
Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination, will be awarded an IRCA registered certificate.