The highly interactive, intensive and challenging 5 Day training program is designed for those people who require and in depth understanding of auditing techniques and skills associated with the lead auditor role. ACME Institute of safety professionals is approved partner for TVE Certifications in Pakistan and offering –IRCA UK Registered ISO 14001:2015 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
Introduction of ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001:2015 specifies requirements for a Environmental management system when an organization:
• Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
• b) Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• All the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
The intensive, challenging and highly interactive IRCA registered training program is for those people who require an in-depth understanding of the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with the lead auditor role.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course satisfies the training requirement for those seeking to register to the IEMA and IRCA Auditing scheme. It is also an essential for any serious Environmental practitioner, particularly those who have the main responsibility for implementing and maintaining their environmental management system and manage an audit program for internal audits. Essential also to those who are required to perform more demanding and extensive company audits (Corporate Auditing) or who are required to regularly assess the performance of other companies (Supplier, contractor and other certification Auditors) and for those who are seeking to develop their auditing and environmental skills to a professional level.
Those attending this course are expected to have prior knowledge of the following:
Environmental Management Principles and concepts
• Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Environmental issues includes an appreciation of environmental and pollution prevention and control
• Environmental Management Terms and definitions
• Appreciation of Environmental Compliance issues
• Environmental Management terms and definitions
• Typical Structures for Environmental Management Systems including process based systems
Structure, Content and Requirements of ISO 14001-2015
• Previous experience and existing knowledge
• Attending an IRCA ISO 14001 Foundation Course or Equivalent
• Reading or self study
If you would like to attend IRCA Registered ISO 14001 Foundation course at a discounted price to help you prepare for this lead auditor course don’t hesitate to contact with us (+92-51-2266266/88)
• Auditing the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
• Key focus areas for auditing core environmental processes
• Overview of auditing for compliance
• Objectives and types of environmental audits
• Roles and responsibly of auditors and lead auditors
• Auditor skills and development
• Processes and techniques for planning, conducting & reporting audits
• Audit follow up activities and auditing for continual improvement
• Effective audit planning, execution and reporting based on current auditing standards
• Identifying valid findings, non conformities and corrective action management
• An Overview of Environmental issues
• The history and development of ISO 14001
• Structure of ISO 14001 Standard
• Establishing of environmental policy
• How to identify and evaluate environmental aspects
• Understanding of Thai Environmental Laws
• Setting up of objectives, targets and programs
• Implementation and Operation
• Management Review
• Ten Steps of Implement ISO 14001:2004
• 5 Days, 08.30 – 17.30 (days 1-3) 08.30 – 17.45 (day 4) 08.30 – 16.15 (day 5)
WHY Acme PAKISTAN
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors training business sector in Pakistan, our trainers blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.
STYLE OF DELIVERY AND COURSE LEADERS
Our course leaders are quality management professionals, as well as being qualified, registered and experienced auditors. They have extensive knowledge across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. They have all cut their teeth as successful change agents within high profile organizations, and fully understand the range of technical, legislative and people challenges that face those with a responsibility for delivering real quality improvements.
Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination, will be awarded an IRCA registered certificate.