A real time is to Grad the latest opportunity towards your professional career, ISO 9001 revised standard has been released and new version is on the high demand for implementation. ACME Institute of safety professionals is approved partner for TVE Certifications in Pakistan and offering –IRCA UK Registered ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
Introduction of ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Quality Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Quality conformity in an organization
- Members of an Quality team
- Expert advisors in Quality Management
- Experts wanting to prepare for an Quality audit function
- Safety Managers, Safety Officers, Quality Engineers etc
- ISO 9001:2015 evidence required for conformity
- Roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Processes and techniques for planning, conducting & reporting audits
- Audit follow-up activities and auditing for continual improvement
- Understand and implement their own safety management system (SMS) Demonstrate organizational compliance with all the relevant legal requirements.
- Understand the importance of safety policy and how it should be based on all the significant risks identified within the organization.
- Understand and demonstrate continuous improvement in occupational health & safety performance.
- Apply consistent interpretation of the QMS 9001 requirements.
- Organize, lead and report an SMS audit of the organization against the requirements of OHSAS 18001.
- Understand the importance of audit evidence, corrective action and performance monitoring.
5 Days, 08.30 – 17.30 (days 1-3) 08.30 – 17.45 (day 4) 08.30 – 16.15 (day 5)
WHY Acme PAKISTAN
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors trainings business sector in Pakistan, our trainers blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.
STYLE OF DELIVERY AND COURSE LEADERS
Our course leaders are quality management professionals, as well as being qualified, registered and experienced auditors. They have extensive knowledge across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. They have all cut their teeth as successful change agents within high profile organizations, and fully understand the range of technical, legislative and people challenges that face those with a responsibility for delivering real quality improvements.
Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination, will be awarded an IRCA registered certificate