OSHAC 30 Hours Construction Industry
This OSHA course places special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention. When the training is completed, you will receive your OSHA 30-hour training card and certificate.
When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
• Improved corporate image and credibility among stake holders, regulators, customers,
• Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management
• Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
• Minimization of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
• Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
• Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing and elimination workplace hazards.