OHSMS 45001-2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
The eight learning objectives describe in outline what delegates shall be able to do by the end of the course. Delegates will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all those areas in order to complete the course successfully, the eight learning objectives are as follows.
- Understand the scope and fields of application of the OH&S management systems and standards and where applicable, other criteria and standards against which an audit could be performed.
- Understand the techniques available, process and principles of risk assessment and their significance in the process of self-regulation for all OH&S requirements.
- Identify the requirements of the OH&S management system standards against which an audit is to be performed.
- Explain the differences between the OH&S management system standards and the international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH&S management systems audits
Contact : +92 (051) 2266266-88 / 0301-5214314 / 0300-0509954
For assistance and registration please feel free to contact us any time