Level 2 International Award in Food Safety
The course has been designed to train the general public and lay persons to a basic standard of food safety, to impart a wide spectrum of knowledge spanning the basic principles of safe food safety procedure.
- After successful completion of course, each participant should be able to:
- Safe food safety procedure, safe food handling and avoiding un safe behavior
- Report food safety hazards, infestations and food spoilage
- Importance of safe waste disposal
- Importance of pest control