ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- Each day is divided into four sessions, two before lunch and two after lunch. .
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid morning break.
- The afternoon sessions are similarly divided.
- The output of the exercise are a part of the formal continuous assessment and will therefore be marked.
- Although the exercises are group exercises individual score to the delegate will be based on their overall participation.
- A mock audit Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned and understood during the course. All sessions are interactive and delegate participation is encouraged.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided.
Contact : +92 (051) 2266266-88 / 0301-5214314 / 0300-0509954
For assistance and registration please feel free to contact us any time