COSHH RISK ASSESSMENT
Acme is one of approved training center in Pakistan for IBOEHS – The International Board of Environmental Health & Safety. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 requires employers to control exposure to hazardous substances to prevent ill health. Our Level 2 Award in COSHH Risk Assessment course is delivered over one day and aims to provide supervisors and employees with the knowledge of the COSHH risk assessment process as well as the skills required to undertake a suitable and sufficient risk assessment.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazardous substances and their effects on the body.
- Main classifications for hazardous substances. HA Focus Four Hazards.
- Substances Covered by COSHH Regulations.
- Important Future Developments.
- Routes of Entry.
- Interpreting information from safety data sheets.
- Use of workplace exposure limits.
- Factors affecting assessment of risk.
- Monitoring and Health Surveillance
- Hazardous Substance Risk Assessment.
- Risk control strategies.