FIRST AID, CPR & AED
Acme is one of approved training center in pakistan for IADC – International Association of Drilling Contractors. Acme is approved training provider from IADC to deliver confined space train the trainer course across Pakistan. Confined spaces can be an extremely dangerous work environment, and when a worker inside becomes incapacitated, the need for proper, efficient, and effective emergency response is critical. This Confined Space Train the Trainer course is designed to teach the participants how to teach and develop their own confined space training program for workplace and address the basic principles and concepts of confined space entry rescue for standard confined space locations. It teaches skills and offers an in-depth review of regulations from 29 CFR 1910.146 Subpart J – Permit Required Confined Spaces. Confined Space training will provide your employees with the knowledge, skills and technical ability to safely and efficiently when performing rescues at your facility and will concentrate on the use of tripods, daits, and pre-engineered rescue systems applied in both vertical and horizontal extraction.
- Current Confined Space Legislation
- Dangers associated with these areas
- Hazardous atmospheres
- Use of multi gas monitors (theory + practical)
- Human respiratory system
- Use of correct PPE in confined space
- Risk Assessments
- Permits to Work
- Methods of communication
- Disease and personal hygiene associated with confined spaces
- Using and testing of confined space equipment under LOLER
- Emergency procedures
- Explain the overall intent and implications of the standard.
- Explain the difference between a confined space and a permit-required confined space.
- Authorized Entrant.
- Entry Supervisor.
- Rescue services.
- Demonstrate understanding of proper usage of confined space entry equipment.
- Plan and write JSA for confined space entry.
- Explain atmospheric testing protocol.
- Understand the minimum requirements of an entry permit and program.