ACME Institute of Safety Professionals provides certificates for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007.
HOW WILL YOUR BUSINESS BENEFIT FROM CERTIFICATION TO THIS STANDARD?
- Certification to an internationally recognized third party Standard such as ISO 9001 is increasingly becoming a condition of contract within Industry. More and more companies require suppliers to have this certification.
- The ISO 9001 system can be utilized within your business to improve efficiency by standardizing processes and procedures saving your staff time and your business money.
- Management systems certification can be used as a competitive advantage particularly in the tender process leading to increased tender success and increased business opportunities.
Benefits Of A Safety Management:
THE BENEFITS OF A SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
A good safety management system provides a business with an effective way of protecting their employees and others from injuries and illness that occur in the workplace. Other benefits include:
- Due Diligence: A safety system helps demonstrate that management is meeting its legal responsibilities in relation to safety legislation and regulation and is doing so effectively.
- Consultation: A systematic approach to processes ensures that employees and other stakeholders are involved in the business and are aware of health and safety concerns before they become much larger problems.
- Performance Verification: Systems can be audited and monitored to provide independent verification that health and safety performance is meeting expectations. Gaps in the processes can be quickly identified and corrected.
Why Acme Pakistan:
Because we are the Leader in management systems Auditors training business sector in Pakistan, our trainer’s blended experience will give you maximum of knowledge of standard.