Companies hire occupational safety and health managers to design, develop, and deploy effective safety management systems within the organization. This program is designed for corporate and facility safety managers or directors who are responsible for establishing or managing their organization`s safety and health program. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop, and deploy a world-class safety management system.
This online training program is designed for managers, especially safety managers, within an organization who operate in a general industry setting. Any individual who is responsible for ensuring employees are knowledgeable about working in a safe manner should complete this program.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety manager. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety manager.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Effective Safety Committee Operations
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Safety Supervision & Leadership
- Safety Management System Evaluation
- Emergency Action Plans
- Fire Prevention Plans
- Fleet Safety Management
- Ergonomics Program Management
If you are currently a safety manager, it`s essential you complete this program. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Stay current on OSHA`s regulations.
- Develop the skills needed to build an effective management system.
- Understand the safety manager`s role, responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful.
- Continue to build on your leadership skills and ability to effect positive change.
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(10 Certificate) + (One Wallet Card)